Your Sioux City CO alarms notify you the instant they find rising carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide may be a colorless and odorless gas, but it isn’t undetectable. Fortunately, your Sioux City monitored CO detector will warn you when it senses a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored fire detectors, a high decibel bell will ring once it senses excess levels of carbon monoxide. It will also send a notification to your phone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can concentrate on getting your family and pets out of the house while emergency help arrives.