Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Sioux City goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The procedure they adhere to is based on the type of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency occurs, a single attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are deployed. In the event of a break-in - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring agent will abide by these steps to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Support will still be dispatched even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Sioux City
Stay ready for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Sioux City from Vivint. Call (712) 600-3453 to start customizing your home’s security today.