You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your family and home. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
See how Sioux City home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security agents seems to be a good idea to you, you should integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary touch point for emergency personnel if you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are tied to your residence through your smart devices. This is more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you through your emergency.