Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Sioux City?
Your new nursery is nearly set for your beloved little one. You dedicated quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even installed a shelf with a line of plush animals as a finishing touch. But how are you planning to monitor your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a basic audio monitor or take it to another level and use the video cameras at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Sioux City, it’s actually an outstanding option when you think about the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Sioux City are ideal baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and available via an easy-to-use home security app. This offers you versatility and comfort knowing you may check in on your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video footage: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution video of your baby. You can even view recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a restless sleeper. Even better, you may utilize the audio feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-activated updates dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this benefit is typically for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your kid can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you see that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you may alter the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can integrate two indoor cameras and get access to both of them with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Sioux City smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Sioux City smart home and get the assurance and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can supply. Call (712) 600-3453 today and discover how we can make your property more convenient and safer for everyone.